If you are looking to make an investment that will improve the comfort, convenience and efficiency of your home, then you might want to talk to a plumber in Grand Rapids, MN about the potential benefits of tankless water heaters. Homeowners across the country who value smart and dependable appliances are now purchasing tankless water heaters more often than ever, and it is easy to see why.
But don’t just take our word for it—from your plumber in Grand Rapids, MN, here is a closer look at the five key benefits of making the switch to a tankless water heater:
- Efficiency: There are three main reasons why you should be the concerned about the efficiency of your home: increased efficiency means lower utility bills, a healthier environment and a higher resale value. Tankless water heaters tend to be about 30 percent more efficient than their traditional counterparts, and can reduce your monthly utility bills by up to 40 percent. That means big savings for you in the long run, and maybe even a better asking price when it comes time to sell your home.
- Hot water on demand: How many times have members of your family gotten into a squabble that had something to do with the lack of available hot water for the shower? You’ll never have to hear these fights or suffer through a lukewarm shower again with a tankless water heater. Rather than heating up whatever fits in the tank, a tankless water heater heats water on demand, giving you as little or as much as you need.
- Save space: Tankless water heaters are typically smaller than their traditional counterparts, meaning they tend to take up less space in your home. They can even be placed outside your home, eliminating any sort of inconvenience. If things are already tight in your house, consider a tankless water heater to help save space.
- Reliable for years: Because tankless water heaters are so efficient at supplying you with hot water, they break down far less often than traditional water heaters do, and you’ll never have to worry about leaks or rust. And when you buy a Navien tankless water heater and have Rapids Plumbing & Heating Inc install it, you can enjoy an exchange warranty that lasts up to 15 years.
- Safe and clean: When you use a traditional water heater, it is easy for rust and grime to build up inside the tank, even if you have it cleaned somewhat regularly. That means that all the hot water you use could potentially be contaminated with rust and filth, which probably isn’t what you want to think about when you’re taking a nice long shower. Tankless water heaters are much more efficient and do not store water in a rusty tank, meaning you can count on them for clean and safe hot water.
Whatever reason you have for switching to a tankless water heater, we hope you will trust Rapids Plumbing & Heating Inc, your plumber in Grand Rapids, MN, with the job.