Hot water is a luxury that most of us take for granted day in and day out, and that luxury is all thanks to your hard-working water heater. Unfortunately, water heaters are like all other appliances around your home and need regular maintenance to ensure they work properly. Here are a few of the many benefits of calling Rapids Plumbing & Heating Inc. to check up on your water heater:
- Prevent breakdowns: There’s no better way to start your day than by hopping in a steaming hot shower. Taking that nice hot shower isn’t possible if your water heater is broken, though. Annual professional maintenance will help ensure your water heater doesn’t kick the bucket when you need it the most. We inspect every aspect of your unit to make sure everything looks and functions as it should. If anything is amiss, we’ll provide the necessary water heater repair in Grand Rapids, MN or replace the broken parts.
- Avoid upsetting surprises: If jumping in a hot shower is the best way to start the day, getting into a cold shower is surely one of the worst ways to begin your morning! A broken water heater will lead to nothing but disappointment when you get ready to rinse off at the start of the day. It’s easy to prevent the startling situation of hopping into frigid water by calling us today. We’ll strive to make sure your water heater runs to the best of its ability all year long!
- Reduce energy costs: If you’re the one who pays the bills in your household, you’ve probably noticed that your water heater uses a significant amount of natural gas or electricity every day to heat your water. Thankfully, we can help reduce those monthly bills! A yearly checkup will increase your water heater’s efficiency, thus reducing your monthly gas or electric bill.
- Prolong unit lifespan: Avoiding the need for water heater repair in Grand Rapids, MN and reducing your energy bills aren’t the only reasons you should call us to inspect your unit! An annual inspection will increase your water heater’s lifespan, so you won’t need to worry about buying another expensive water heater anytime soon.
- Retain your warranty: Reputable water heater manufacturers provide warranties for all of their units. Whether it’s a five-year, 10-year or lifetime guarantee, you’ll want to make sure you retain that warranty. Many manufacturers include a clause that stipulates that you must have regular professional maintenance to keep the warranty intact. Don’t run the risk of letting your warranty expire—call us today to schedule a quick annual checkup!
If it’s been a while since you’ve had your water heater inspected, now is the time to give Rapids Plumbing & Heating Inc. a call. A quick inspection by one of our professionals is all it takes to have a reliable and efficient water heater. If you have run into some hot water issues, be sure to choose us for water heater repair in Grand Rapids, MN. We have years of experience fixing gas and electric water heaters of all makes and models.